Your New Mercedes-Benz SUV is Waiting at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford!
Whether you’re looking for a new Mercedes-Benz SUV for sale, or you’re after a sleek-yet-practical Mercedes-Benz wagon, you’re going to love what the models in our lineup can do. No vehicle combines performance and practicality quite like a Mercedes-Benz, and we couldn’t be more excited to share these remarkable vehicles with our friends and neighbors in Beachwood and Mayfield.
Which New Mercedes-Benz SUVs Are Right for You?
If you’re wondering about which new Mercedes-Benz SUVs have everything you need, we can give you a short and simple answer. None of these SUVs or wagons is going to leave you wanting more. However, since precision and personalization are the essences of luxury, we’d certainly understand if you want to end up with the perfect ride. With this in mind, we’ve put together a quick guide to the new Mercedes-Benz SUVs for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford, today:
- Mercedes-Benz GLA – If you’re looking for a model that’s just as at home on the highway as it is on the tightly-packed city streets of Cleveland, you have to take a closer look at the subcompact Mercedes-Benz GLA. With great gas mileage and superb handling, this small-but-mighty SUV is sure to feel like a perfect fit.
- Mercedes-Benz GLB – The GLB is an exceptionally versatile compact SUV, available with seating for either five or seven passengers. Although it’s smaller than the GLC from end to end, it still might be the perfect fit for you and your passengers.
- Mercedes-Benz GLC – For a compact SUV, the Mercedes-Benz GLC is remarkably spacious and welcoming. With I4, V6, and V8 engine options, it provides a truly invigorating drive without compromising on convenience or luxury features.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE – The Mercedes-Benz GLE leads its own highly-competitive class of luxury midsize SUVs, and it’s easy to see why. With 5- and 7-passenger seating options, and all of the latest technology features (including MBUX®), there’s a reason for everyone to get excited.
- Mercedes-Benz GLS – For a large three-row SUV, the Mercedes-Benz GLS is extraordinarily agile and responsive. While you won’t find comparable performance with its rivals, this exceptional prowess is par for the course with Mercedes-Benz. Even the third-row seats have plenty of room for adults.
Additionally, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon offers a spacious alternative to the standard luxury sedan. The driver who likes to stay close to the ground will love how it handles the city streets and highways. Don’t forget: If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, make sure to check out our used Mercedes-Benz SUVs too!
Mercedes-Benz SUV Comparison: GLC and GLE SUVs
If you’re looking for something in the middle of the lineup–not too big, and not too small–it’s a good idea to take a closer look at our GLC and GLE comparison. We’ve laid out the basics below to make your Mercedes-Benz SUV comparison shopping a little easier:
- The GLC is only available with seating for up to five. With the larger GLE, you can add an optional third row to make room for up to seven.
- With or without the extra row, the GLE is better at accommodating cargo. You’ll enjoy almost 80 cubic feet with the rear seats flat, compared to just over 55 cubic feet in the GLC.
- With the ability to pull more than 7,000 pounds, the GLE is much better at towing heavy cargo. The maximum capacity of the GLC is less than half that offered by the GLE, but it still may be enough for your needs!
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Now that you’ve had the chance to consider the new Mercedes-Benz SUVs for sale, we know that you’ll be excited to get in the driver’s seat of your favorite! Don’t wait. Explore our new vehicle specials and contact us today to set up your test drive!