New Mercedes-Benz C-Class for Sale in Bedford, OH
8 Matching Vehicles Found
New Mercedes-Benz C-Class For Sale
Making an impression with Cleveland car buyers and critics, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is turning heads wherever it goes. Even Edmunds.com reviewers rave about the base model C 300, saying, “It has plenty of power to satisfy most drivers and a long list of options that won’t leave you feeling left out.” Browse our inventory to learn about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class price, technology, and more!
Try Out the Mercedes-Benz C-Class For Sale in Bedford
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class cost is surprisingly reasonable for a high-end vehicle, especially when you go with the base C 300 model. While on the more cost-effective side for the luxury market, you can also find Mercedes-Benz C-Class lease specials to make it even more wallet-friendly at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford. Either way, you’ll enjoy plenty of amenities, such as:
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™: Access your apps, stream entertainment, and place calls when you integrate your compatible smartphone with your Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
- PRESAFE®: If a potential collision is detected, this system will adjust seats, tighten seat belts, and close the windows and the sunroof for added occupant protection.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: This system learns your driving behaviors and alerts you if you become drowsy while behind the wheel with visual and audio alerts.
- DYNAMIC SELECT: Choose between ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, and Individual modes to personalize the performance of your new or used Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Once a mode is chosen, it adjusts steering efforts, shift points, throttle response, and more.
- KEYLESS START®: Start your vehicle without taking your keys out of your bag or pocket with this feature and the Start/Stop button on your Mercedes-Benz.
Interested in accessing the Mercedes-Benz C-Class features at a lower price? Check out our inventory of used Mercedes-Benz C-Class models and use our online payment calculator to find a model and payment plan that meets your needs.