2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions
If you’re looking for the ultimate in spacious luxury models, then the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions are bound to impress you. The Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV delivers roomy accommodations for up to seven passengers, as well as tons of room for cargo. Want to get a sneak peek inside the cabin? Read our guide to the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, and then visit our showroom in Mercedes-Benz of Bedford for your test drive – or have the test drive delivered to you!
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV was built with comfort and convenience in mind, so whether you’re in the driver’s seat or the third row, you’ll have plenty of space to stretch out and relax. And with up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space in the back, you’re also covered if you need to move bulky items around Beachwood. Check out the GLS 450 dimensions below.
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.0 inches
- Overall Width (w/ mirrors): 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Headroom (3rd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Shoulder room (3rd row): Info N/A
- Cargo Capacity: 17.4 to 84.7 cubic feet
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
Not only is the Mercedes-Benz GLS spacious, but the cabin is also luxurious with high-tech amenities and upscale design features that you won’t find on just any SUV. Take a look at some of the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV highlights for 2022:
- Executive Rear Seating: To upgrade the passenger seating, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats at no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The 40/20/40-split second row and third-row 50/50-split power folding seats are standard for extra flexibility, but you can also opt for available EASY ENTRY® technology for added convenience.
- Luxury Seating: Standard heated and ventilated MB-Tex® front seats add comfort to your Mayfield morning commutes, but you can also add heating and ventilation to both second and third row seats for extra passenger luxury.
- Practical Cargo Storage: Easily open your GLS with the HANDS-FREE ACCESS® feature and lower your suspension by two inches for particularly bulky items. Once you’re ready to load up, you can utilize built-in conveniences like the floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet
Explore the GLS 450 Dimensions at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
Whether you have questions about the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight or features, Mercedes-Benz of Bedford is here to give you the information that you need. Contact us with your questions, continue your research with our in-depth guides, or schedule a test drive in Bedford. If you’re ready to move forward now, you can even buy online!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS price list currently only includes one model: the GLS 450. Priced at $77,850* MSRP—and fully loaded with extravagant standard features—it leaves nothing to be desired. Read on for a closer look at the standard and optional features of this year’s GLS SUV, and just let us know when you’re ready…
If you’re looking for a new luxury sedan with a well-appointed interior, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. The Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior is one of the most luxurious on the roads of Bedford, and there’s even more to be found in models at the upper end of the lineup. Learn…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior exemplifies the Mercedes-Benz ideals of luxury and sophistication. No matter where you’re sitting in the cabin, you’ll find comfort and convenience alongside advanced technology and safety features. The team at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford has everything you need to know about the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior in the guide below, including the…