2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior
What can you expect from the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior—and is it worth it to upgrade with one of the available packages or trim levels? This compact, five-passenger SUV is every bit as luxurious as you’d expect from a Mercedes-Benz in this price range, and it’s proved to be exceptionally popular with Beachwood and Mayfield drivers. Our guide to the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior lays out everything you need to know.
GLC 300 Interior Features & Options
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is far from the most expensive model in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, but its list of standard interior features will still give you plenty to celebrate:
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior Features
- KEYLESS GO®
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Mercedes me connect assist services
- Garage door opener
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Dual USB-C audio ports
- And much, much more!
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior includes a wide range of compelling amenities, but there’s even more fun to be had for those who explore their options. The following packages are available on GLC 300 and GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUVs:
- Premium Package: Adds 64-color LED ambient interior lighting and a SiriusXM™ 6-month Platinum Plan trial
- Multimedia Package: Adds MB Navigation, MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation, one year of Live Traffic Information, Speed Limit Assist, and no-charge online navigation map updates for one year
- AMG® Line: Includes AMG® sport interior appointments, sport front seats, sport steering wheel, and brushed stainless steel pedals
If you’d like to bring home a more powerful engine, it’s worth it to consider the Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 43! This AMG® configuration shares most of its interior features with the models described above, but it provides nearly 400 hp for your drives in Bedford and Cleveland.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Cargo Space
Whether you’re still exploring your trim options or you’re convinced that the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior is right for you, you can expect your 2022 GLC SUV to keep you comfortable on every trip. Space for cargo never comes at a premium:
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Dimensions: Cargo Space
- Trunk Volume Seats Upright: 19.4 cubic feet
- Max. Cargo Volume Seats Folded: 56.5 cubic feet
Experience the Cabin of the GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford!
Our dealership in Bedford, OH would love to connect you with a new Mercedes-Benz GLC today! If you’re ready to get behind the wheel, take a moment to value your trade-in or find out how to shop and buy online!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS price list currently only includes one model: the GLS 450. Priced at $77,850* MSRP—and fully loaded with extravagant standard features—it leaves nothing to be desired. Read on for a closer look at the standard and optional features of this year’s GLS SUV, and just let us know when you’re ready…
If you’re looking for a new luxury sedan with a well-appointed interior, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. The Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior is one of the most luxurious on the roads of Bedford, and there’s even more to be found in models at the upper end of the lineup. Learn…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior exemplifies the Mercedes-Benz ideals of luxury and sophistication. No matter where you’re sitting in the cabin, you’ll find comfort and convenience alongside advanced technology and safety features. The team at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford has everything you need to know about the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior in the guide below, including the…