2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior just might force you to relearn everything you thought you knew about luxury. This incredibly spacious and lushly appointed sedan has it all, and we can’t wait to show you what to expect from your test drive! Learn all about the 2021 S-Class interior features, interior lighting, interior dimensions, and more—and just let us know when you’re ready to get behind the wheel.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Dimensions
In the United States, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan is almost always sold in its especially welcoming long wheelbase variant. As a result, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class rear seats are remarkably spacious, and they surpass the standard set by its lesser competitors. Review the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior dimensions right here:
- Seating capacity: 5 passengers
- Front/rear headroom (inches): 42.1/39.4
- Front/rear shoulder room (inches): 59.6/39.4
- Front/rear legroom (inches): 41/43.8
- Cargo volume (cubic feet): 13.8
Not quite sure if a sedan is the perfect fit for your drives in Beachwood and Mayfield? You might also want to consider the S-Class Coupe or the S-Class Cabriolet. All three models offer generous dimensions, but they differ on specific points.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Features
The 2021 S-Class interior features leave absolutely nothing to be desired, and that’s not just talk. Even a cursory glance at this model’s standard and available features will show you that it stands apart from all competitors:
- 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen central multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- MB Navigation with Augmented Video
- Burmester® 3D Surround Sound system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto®
- Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Available Burmester® High-End 4D Surround Sound system
- Available in-car WiFi
Comfort & Convenience
- Heated/ventilated 12-way power front seats with memory
- Genuine Leather upholstery
- Panorama roof
- Wood/leather steering wheel
- ENERGIZING kinetics for front seats
- Active multicontour front seats with massage
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- Air Balance cabin-air purification system
- Air Balance cabin fragrance system
- Heat- and noise-insulating, IR-reflecting laminated glass
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS® trunk
- Available Heated and ventilated rear seats
- Available Power outboard rear seats with memory
- Available Nappa leather upholstery
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting design features 100% LED illumination in order to provide excellent visibility in all conditions. Even more importantly, the S-Class comes standard with 64-color ambient lighting that you can customize with the press of a button. It’s easy to set the perfect tone for all your adventures in Bedford and Cleveland.
See the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford!
If you’re ready to see the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior in person, then take a moment to value your trade-in or browse our current new vehicle specials. Our team will do everything in our power to provide a service experience that lives up to the S-Class standard.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior just might force you to relearn everything you thought you knew about luxury. This incredibly spacious and lushly appointed sedan has it all, and we can’t wait to show you what to expect from your test drive! Learn all about the 2021 S-Class interior features, interior lighting, interior dimensions,…
Before you start comparing trim levels or exploring current offers and incentives, you should have an idea of which new Mercedes-Benz models will fit well into your current monthly budget—and we’re ready to assist you today! Our 2021 Mercedes-Benz price list covers everything you need to know to start digging into this brand’s celebrated lineup of sedans, coupes, roadsters, SUVs, and vans! When you’re ready for a closer look, just let us know.
Take all the comforts of home on the road with the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. With ample interior space and premium materials, even the base level Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior will bring convenience to your daily Beachwood commutes or weekend getaways. Read on with Mercedes-Benz of Bedford to explore the Mercedes-Benz C 300 dimensions, and the range of standard and available features found across the C-Class lineup. Then, contact us to take a closer look at the 2021 C-Class models.