2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a perennial favorite with drivers near Mayfield and Cleveland, and it isn’t at all difficult to see why. The latest E-Class interior has more to offer than ever this year, with luxurious materials, next-generation technologies, and dimensions that will please all of your passengers. Arriving looking contemporary after an extensive mid-cycle refresh, this model is already making a lasting impression on discerning consumers.
2021 E-Class Luxury Features & Technologies
Even the baseline trim, the Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan, is remarkably well-equipped. Whether you opt for this model or jump one step up to the Mercedes-Benz E 350 4MATIC® Sedan, you’ll find all of the following features in your Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan interior, as standard:
- MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) with Natural Language Understanding
- Touchpad controller, MB Navigation, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
Sure, base-level the E-Class Sedan interior has a lot to offer. That doesn’t mean that you won’t have reasons to upgrade. The E-Class E 450 4MATIC® Sedan, the AMG® E 53 Sedan, and the AMG® E 63 S Sedan each build on the models that come before it, we can’t resist the opportunity to highlight a few of our favorite interior options and upgrades:
- Nappa® leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- designo® floor mats
- Burmester® Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- And much more!
Customize Your E-Class Interior with Packages
Although upgrading your trim level could net you a more powerful engine and a faster 0-60 time, you don’t necessarily need a trim upgrade in order to access the interior features you most desire. Each of the following packages is offered right from the start, so you can pick and choose the options that make sense for you:
- Premium Package — Includes a Burmester® Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, a Surround View System, a Rear Cross-Traffic alert, and a SiriusXM® 6-month All Access trial.
- designo® Exclusive Nappa® Leather Package – Includes designo® floor mats, Nappa® leather upholstery in Macchiato Beige or Saddle Brown, topstitched Nappa® leather dashboard trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes rapid heating for the front seats, as well as heated front armrests and a heated steering wheel.
Click on any model in our E-Class Sedan inventory to find out exactly what packages and standalone features it’s offering!
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan is a timeless classic, and its sophisticated, balanced cabin is virtually guaranteed to impress. Although dimensions will vary depending on the body style you select, getting up close and personal with the sedan can give you a good idea of what to expect: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions: Sedan Interior
- Headroom – 37.3 inches (1st) / 38.2 inches (2nd)
- Legroom – 41.7 inches (1st) / 36.2 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room – 57.8 (1st) / 57.1 inches (2nd)
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
For drivers looking to maximize their available cargo space, the E-Class Wagon will be hard to resist! For those who prioritize the driving experience over other factors like rear legroom and cargo space, there’s the E-Class Cabriolet and the E-Class Coupe.
The New E-Class is Available Now at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
No matter which E-Class interior feels like the best fit for your Beachwood-area drives, we know you’ll find exactly what you’re searching for at Mercedes-Benz of Bedford. Contact us to learn how to take the next steps in person, or skip the wait and shop our virtual showroom from the comfort of your home. We’re here for you at every step of the way.
Learn More with Mercedes-Benz of Bedford
Starting at $43,200 MSRP, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC is a luxury compact SUV that gives Beachwood drivers lots of quality options. With five SUV trims and four Mercedes-Benz GLC coupe configurations, there’s likely a GLC that meets and exceeds your needs. Mercedes-Benz of Bedford covers the options at every 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC price point below!
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC exterior colors are guaranteed to turn heads in Beachwood, and you’ll love the range of GLC fabrics and interior finishes, too! Whether you’re interested in sophisticated neutrals like Obsidian Black Metallic, or bright and vibrant hues like Cardinal Red Metallic, you’ll find a lot to get excited about when you explore the color options in our new GLC inventory.
Looking for a well-rounded, capable, and spacious midsize luxury SUV? You’ll find exactly what you’re after in our new Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory. In fact, once you’ve had a chance to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions for yourself, we’d be surprised if you were able to settle for any of its rivals. Find out how to…